Ethics awareness training is focused on creating programs that will enhance the institutionalisation of ethics within an organisation (i.e., making ethics real for employees).
This workshop is for any member of the organisation. The aim is to improve ethics awareness and help employees make better ethical decisions.
What content is covered?
In the course the following themes are introduced and discussed:
- Introduction to ethics and ethics related concepts
- Why ethics matters for business
- Ethical decision-making (dealing with ethical challenges and ethical dilemmas)
- Ethical leadership
- Behavioural ethics (how to overcome ethical challenges related to social forces in the organisation),
- Ethical culture and conduct
The duration of the workshop is half day.
Complete the form below and we’ll get back to you with more information.