The Building Ethical Cultures in Organisations workshop is intended to equip delegates with a focused and structured approach to making a substantial difference to their organisations’ ethical cultures.
What content is covered?
The following themes are introduced and discussed in the workshop:
- Ethical culture in the context of ethics management
- Organisational culture and organisational ethical culture
- How to assess ethical culture
- Influencing culture: top-down and bottom-up
- Derailers to building ethical cultures
- Useful interventions to affect ethical culture change.
The duration of the workshop is one full day or two days (contact sessions). Virtual training: 1 x half-day (virtual) or 2 x half-days (virtual).