The Building Ethical Cultures in Organisations workshop is aimed at orientating those that (a) oversee the management of ethics, (b) have been tasked to manage ethics at an operational level, or (c) are responsible for ethics change management programmes.
The Building Ethical Cultures in Organisations workshop is intended to equip delegates with a focused and structured approach to making a substantial difference to their organisations’ ethical cultures.
What content is covered?
The following themes are introduced and discussed in the workshop:
- Ethical culture in the context of ethics management
- Organisational culture and organisational ethical culture
- How to assess ethical culture
- Influencing culture: top-down and bottom-up
- Derailers to building ethical cultures
- Useful interventions to affect ethical culture change.
The duration of the workshop is one full day or two days (contact sessions). Virtual training: 1 x half-day (virtual) or 2 x half-days (virtual).