The Ethics Ambassador Training Programme is designed to support the ethics function / office in the organisation by empowering pre-selected employees with the skills, knowledge and abilities to support the ethics function and help to facilitate ethics in their respective departments/divisions. In short, any trusted individual in the organisation at any job-level can be an ethics ambassador.
What content is covered?
In this training, we will explain and position the role of ethics ambassadors in organisations, with the aim of equipping ethics ambassadors for their roles and responsibilities.
These roles/responsibilities are primarily to:
- Facilitate ethics and ‘ethics talk’ in the organisation.
- Help employees to resolve ethical challenges and dilemmas.
- Act as an additional safe reporting (i.e., conduct reporting) option for employees.
- Spread the ethics message widely and deeply throughout their sphere of influence.
- Help the ethics management function to generate ethics awareness.
- Help the ethics management function to understand what ethical challenges certain departments/divisions may have.
- Fast-track the building of an ethical culture by ‘making ethics real’ for employees.
The duration of the workshop is two full days.