The Internal Audit of Ethics workshop is focused on assessing organisations’ formal ethics governance framework in terms of its adequacy and effectiveness.
What content is covered?
In the workshop the following themes are introduced and discussed:
- Introduction to ethics and ethics related concepts
- The ethics of governance
- The governance of ethics, including:
- Leadership commitment
- Ethics governance structures
- Ethics management
- Approaches and methodologies for ethics audits
- Reporting on ethics performance.
This workshop can either be presented in a half-day or a full-day format.