The workshop is intended for members of governing bodies, persons aspiring to become members of governing bodies, and executives who report to governing bodies.
The Governance of Ethics workshop orientates participants on the role and responsibilities of governing bodies for the ethics of the organisations that they govern.
What content is covered?
The themes discussed in this workshop are:
- The link between corporate governance and ethics
- The ethical foundation of corporate governance
- The characteristics that members of governing bodies should display (Principle 1 of King IV)
- The governance of organisational ethics (Principle 2 of King IV)
- The governance of responsible organisational citizenship (Principle 3 of King IV)
The duration of the workshop is half a day.
Complete the form below and we’ll get back to you with more information.