This workshop is intended for ethics managers and practitioners as well as those involved in the oversight of ethics management.
The purpose of this training is to equip ethics practitioners to develop and enhance ethics-related policies.
What content is covered?
In the workshop the following themes are introduced and discussed:
- Ethics policies in the ethics management framework
- Distinguishing between key ethics related policies and supportive ethics policies
- Drafting of ethics policies
- Maintaining ethics policies and an ethics policy register
- Institutionalising ethics policies
The duration of the training is one day.
Complete the form below and we’ll get back to you with more information.