The Ethics Officer Certification Programme is designed to equip ethics practitioners and ethics managers with the knowledge of how to institutionalise ethics in an organisation.
What content is covered?
In the course the following themes are introduced and discussed:
- Introduction to ethics and ethics related concepts
- The governance of ethics
- Ethics management and the ethics office
- Conducting an Ethics Risk Assessment
- Developing codes of ethics and ethics related policies
- Institutionalising ethics in the organisational culture, including:
- Ethics training
- Safe reporting systems
- Ethical decision-making
- Reporting on ethics performance
This course is presented online over a period of four weeks.