The Ethics Champions workshop is aimed at orientating executive level leaders in organisations that have been nominated to act as ethics champions.
What content is covered?
The following themes are introduced and discussed in the workshop:
- Ethics in organisations: a shared meaning
- The governance of ethics
- Organisational ethics management (utilising TEI’s Organisational Ethics Management FrameworkTM) – The ethics management process
- Towards building ethical organisational cultures
- The role of the ethics champion in building an ethical organisational culture
- The ethics competence required of ethics champions.
The duration of the workshop is one half-day (virtual or contact) or one day contact session/ 2 x half-days virtual).