The Codes of Ethics workshop is aimed at orientating those that (a) are responsible for managing ethics at an operational level in the organisation, and/or (b) have been tasked to formulate a code of ethics for any organisation from scratch or to review and revise an existing code.
What content is covered?
The following themes are introduced and discussed in the workshop:
- Ethics in organisations: a shared meaning
- What is a code of ethics? (includes a comparison: codes of ethics vs. codes of conduct)
- Why a code of ethics?
- Contextualising codes within ethics management
- The purpose and process of code development
- Design elements of a code
- Code review
- Code implementation
The duration of the workshop is one full day or two days (contact sessions). Virtual training: 1 x half-day (virtual) or 2 x ½ day (virtual).