The Ethics Institute invites individuals from all walks of life to contribute to our vision of building an ethically responsible society. Anyone can become a Supporter of The Ethics Institute by signing the Supporter Pledge and paying a subscription fee.
What does it mean to be a Supporter of The Ethics Institute?
Supporters represent our network of friends, alumni and associates who we hope will help us in achieving our vision. In principle, anyone who has an interest in organisational ethics, or who intends on being exposed to training and thought leadership in the field, will benefit from being a part of the Supporter network. All income from Supporters goes towards our thought leadership work for the public benefit.
All Supporters make the following Pledge when they first sign up, and every year when they renew: “I support The Ethics Institute’s vision of building an ethically responsible society by acting ethically and promoting ethics in my sphere of influence”. While we require all Supporters to make this aspirational commitment, we do not police their adherence to it. It should therefore not be inferred that the conduct of the any Supporter carries the stamp of ethical approval from The Ethics Institute.
The 2019-2020 two-month renewal window officialy closed at the end of May. Thanks to everyone who signed the TEI Supporter Pledge and paid the subscription fee for 2019-2020! For the 12 months to 31 March 2020, you will enjoy the full range of benefits, including:
- our weekly news bulletins: "Organisational Ethics Direct" (this exclusive mailing list is updated each renewal period and is strictly for paid-up Supporters only)
- attending our events and training at a special discount (exclusive) this includes events and training of most of our partner organisations
- attending our complimentary annual Supporter and Sponsor Gathering and breakfast (exclusive)
- receiving milestone certificates: upon joining and at 5, 10, and 15 years (exclusive)
- having access credentials to our communications archive of material going back 16 years
- our monthly newsletter, containing original articles written by our team of experts: "Ethical Citizens' Newsletter"
New and lapsed Supporters
Click on the button below for a downloadable information sheet.