Ethix App | Stimulating ethics talk in your organisation has just become much easier
The Ethics Institute has partnered with Lesoba Difference Marketing and Corrie Campbell to develop the Ethix App.
The Ethix App is a customisable app available to trial in South Africa right now.
- It provides essential, up-to-date ethics resources to support your organisation’s ethics
- You can choose:
- Lesoba can manage the bespoke app for you, OR
- You engage directly with the easy to update app admin section.
- Training is provided.
- You can have the app SKINNED for YOUR COMPANY’S Colours and LOGO OR
- Elect to use the existing creative positioning.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR FIRST 3 APPLICANTS!
Having an ethics initiative running in your organisation is one thing, but having your employees actively engage with your ethics activities is another. That’s where the Ethix app comes in.
Easy to use, the Ethix app allows your organisation to keep the topic of ethics alive and your employees engaged.
- It is not only the app on offer but a whole range of customisable internal marketing communication elements to help keep your ethics programme active and up-to-date.
To learn more about the Ethix App, click here to visit the website. OR click here to view short video.
HERE’S WHAT THE APP CAN DO FOR YOU:
We’ll keep your organisation informed on the latest ethics topics
– what’s happening in SA today.
This section also includes programme updates
– What’s new in ethics in your organisation, any policy updates or information to share.
-Sourced from a variety of publications and thought leaders, these articles will inform
employees on why ethical behaviour is so important.
-Content can be added by your organisation, should you wish to do so.
-We can update for you or you can manage the easy app platform updates yourselves.
Depending on your requirements –
- we can create and deliver ethics-themed talks,
- coffee sessions
- industrial theatre.
Includes accept/decline function invites on the app and reminders.
Organisations can also add their own internal or external ethics-related events that may be of interest.
An interactive section where your organisation can post hot topics and get employees to easily engage with the topic at hand, make suggestions or share ideas.
Ask a Question:
Allows employees to ask questions relevant to your organisation’s ethical standards or to engage on any ethics-related topics.
The questions posed are reserved for the eyes of the Ethics Officer/Committee only and are not visible to other app users.
A selection of engaging short videos chosen for their thought-provoking content.
Quote of the Week:
We source relevant sayings and quotes to inspire and motivate employees to do what is right.
– How well do you understand the role of ethics in your organisation?
– Fun quizzes introduce new and interesting ways of improving your employee’s
understanding of ethics. These are updated for you on a regular basis.
How to Report Unethical Behaviour:
The reporting function can be seamlessly integrated with your organisation’s existing policies or can provide guidance on reporting unethical behaviour for your employees.
You can use the Ethix app standalone or choose to add to your programme from a range of supporting communication elements which can be customised to your organisation’s branding.
This creates a unified set of communications:
- Email templates
- digital banners
- intranet pages
- social media templates
- PowerPoint presentations and more.