The Ethics for Professionals workshop is aimed at members of any profession (statutory or not) that seek to advance their professional ethics competence over and above the knowledge they already have regarding their specific professional entity’s code of ethics (conduct).
What content is covered?
The following themes are introduced and discussed in the workshop:
- Introduction and purpose
- Ethics as the moral glue of professions, organisations and society
- An ethics competence for professionals
- The professional and organisational ethics
- Citizenship for professionals
- Ethical reasoning and solving complex ethical problems.
The duration of the workshop is one half-day (contact session or virtual).